Opis stanowiska pracy
We are looking for an Operations Manager, who wants to be part of the new great journey and opening of a new production facility in Łódź.
Our Client provides high-quality product offer and a wide range of services to fit individual needs with great flexibility.
So if you want to work in a global, creative company that cares about employees and their constant development, a friendly atmosphere in the workplace is important for you, and you want to be a part of something new and have an impact, then join the company that helps people turn their ideas into brands and products and value people for who they are.
If you are willing to take on a new challenge, just contact us! We will happily provide you with more details about the offer.
Printful is an on-demand printing and fulfillment company that helps people turn their ideas into brands and products. The company fulfills and ships custom clothing, accessories, and home & living items for online businesses. Facility in Lodz will mainly focus on cut & sew services, but will also add DTG and embroidery. It is a quickly growing technique that allows the production and full customization of all-over-print items such as leggings, sports bras, and other activewear. So far, Printful runs its operations in 8 in-house facilities around the world, and three of them are in Europe: two in Latvia and one in Spain. The company has grown to a team of over 700 employees in Europe and more than 1,800 people globally.
- international career opportunities
- exciting work in a fast-growing company
- training provided by our team worldwide
- employee benefit package (health insurance, trainings)
- opportunity to learn and grow professionally
- interesting team-building events and inspiring guest lectures
The Operations Manager organizes and oversees all aspects of the overall manufacturing process and flow through implementing and following production standards, efficiently managing and training staff, inventory management, as well as equipment capacity planning and proper maintenance procedures.
- setting up Poland facility for work:
- planning resources
- working on legal requirements
- overseeing the facility setup process
- closely cooperating with the Facilities Manager to ensure the facility runs smoothly
- employee onboarding, training, and management
- implementing company's internal systems
- setting up a workflow according to Lean Manufacturing principles
- closely cooperating with teammates across the globe
- hands-on involvement in daily operations
- implementing project management principles in everyday work
- previous experience as a production manager or production director in textile or printing company
- experience in a similar position, especially in greenfield projects
- great communication skills
- team-leading experience
- proficiency in LEAN and Sigma6 principles
- degree in Engineering or other relevant field preferred
- fluency in English
Agencja zatrudnienia nr wpisu 47
Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.