Opis stanowiska pracy
The role of the Open Source Solutions Developer will cover the following responsibilities:
- Participate and provide technical leadership in all phases of a project from discovery and planning through implementation and delivery to ensure consistency with the overall product strategy and roadmap.
- Work with the process owners and stakeholders to understand client workflows and translate them into technical designs and prototypes
- Project development estimates and deliverables.
- Ensure the implementation is in adherence to the overall strategic design.
- Develops full-stack and reference architecture designs for infrastructure across hybrid environments inclusive of private and public cloud platforms.
- Evaluation of open source products, architecture and APIs for integration with company's infrastructure and strategic technology.
- Identifies solutions and formulates implementation and migration strategies.
- Creates prototypes and authors detailed technology interaction specifications.
- Provides expertise in technical knowledge, methodology and framework, data integration and data flows.
- Ensure the implementation of project deliveries are totally scalable and resilient.
- Perform solution walkthroughs with process owner(s) and engineering staff.
- Participate in strategy and road map exercises, architecture definition, product selection, application and integration design
- Play key roles in large projects such as technical developer
- Provide guidance and direction to the various developments, customers, and business groups on infrastructure and security technology standards that drive quality and performance
- Learn new things, and grow rapidly from constant exposure to innovative ideas, concepts, and patterns.
- Solves complex problems with many variables using various security, network, storage, and compute platforms.
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń