New Business Development & Digital Transformation Manager
The New Business Development Manager/Digital Transformation Manager will be responsible for working cross-functionally with executive management and bringing strategic insight and operations expertise to drive key global transformation initiatives and put in place a robust, scalable sales model for the company.
For our client, one of Europe's top suppliers of custom-decorated apparel, servicing promotional product and online apparel distributors , we are looking for a New Business Development Manager EU who will oversee the company's digital transformation.
- Digital Transformation of Key Account Business (EU and PL). Work with Clients, IT department, external IT consultant/API provider to get integrated with Key clients for automatic order transmission.
- Work with Marketing to develop online solutions for SME clients (Magento-based system)
- Prospecting and on-boarding new Key Accounts to order automation
- Creating and executing plan to increase and scale our online Corporate Merchandise Programs (direct Promo Express and for Agency clients)
- Not directly managing the sales forces but working together with the Business Unit Managers and their sales teams.
Business Partnership & Team Leadership
- Partner with multiple functional and business leaders including but not limited to: Sales, Customer Service, Sourcing, Marketing and Finance
- Align sales structure and processes to support top tier customers for revenue expansion. Specifically, to convert more of our key clients to fully-integrated, digitally connected partners.
- Develop new revenue channels for company growth - particularly digital and consumer
- Coach and empower sales team to attain the highest possible level of performance. This means changing our approach from selling product to selling processes and solutions.
- Develop, reinforce and maintain key operational metrics and improvement programs.
- Degree in business, logistics, engineering or management preferred
- 7-10+ years-experience with demonstrated experience in sales leadership, client services and revenue generation.
- Experience in sales and digital transformation - ideally in manufacturing or supplier environment.
- Passion for innovative business solutions and process improvement
- Excellent people skills. Demonstrated ability to advise, coach, and act as a strategic partner to management
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission. Ability to convey confidence, respect and trust, as well as maintain confidentiality of all company information.
- Ability to drive and manage projects to completion, communicating a clear vision, while effectively managing different stakeholders. Optimistic, 'can-do attitude'.
- Highly motivated and dependable - able to work both strategically and tactical (hands-on)
- Strong written and oral communication skills while exercising sensitivity to the audience; excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Meaningful work in a company that is a leader in its field in Poland and across Europe. A company with strong values that is growing for 30 years and has a clear vision and plan to become the European leader in our field.
- A mid-sized company where you can make a real difference, since this is the headquarters.
- The NBD/DT Manager will be one of the top management roles in the company.
- Get challenging tasks which will enhance development of your professional skills
- Great atmosphere and comfortable working environment.
- Attractive salary package, benefits and bonuses.
- Employer who believes work-life balance culture
- A company that believes in people.