Opis stanowiska pracy
Working hours: Business hours+on-call duty
- Network Infrastructure administration (2nd level support)
- Daily management of LAN devices
- Management of upgrades and backup of network devices
- Troubleshooting and configuration of L2 and L3 network devices
- Analysis and resolution of user and supervision incidents
- Request fulfillment
- Propose enhancements to existing infrastructure
- Environment: Cisco, Huawei, Checkpoint, Juniper, F5, Fortinet, Aruba, Huawei, H3C
Mandatory required skills:
- Good knowledge of OSI model
- Good knowledge of TOIP, DNS, DHCP, Proxies, VPN, Firewall, LAN MAN and WAN network flow concepts
- Experience with Cisco products in a large environment
- ITIL knowledge
- Must have a proactive customer focused attitude to providing an IT service
- Must have good French skills (written and especially oral communication) as well as English
- Must be a team player within the team as well as working with other team such as system, application, etc.
- Fluent english speaking
- True vertical and horizontal development opportunities
- Unlimited access to training platforms
- Friendly open office environment
- Private medical and life insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Integration events
- Great atmosphere and a chance to work with inspiring people
Sopra Steria Poland, global provider of IT services and solutions, due to dynamic development of our business in Katowice, is running several recruitment projects. Especially we are looking for English speaking:
With 38,000 people across 20 countries, Sopra Steria delivers end-to-end IT-enabled... business services that help private and public organisations meet today’s complex business challenges. As a Trusted Transformation partner with a highly collaborative approach, Sopra Steria provides consulting, digital expertise, as well as optimised infrastructures, applications and business process services.
The polish branch Steria Polska Sp. z o.o. has been created in 2007 in Katowice city center. In January 2014, we hired our 500th employee, and in July, we were already 600. And we keep growing.
As a Global Delivery Center, we support Sopra Steria customers from across the world, working mainly in French, English and German languages. It’s our language skills and our efficient team work that strive the excellence of the polish unit, where we underline our openness to different cultures, environments and work experiences.
We provide help with accommodation and all administrative matters around the employment. We offer language classes, polish for foreigners is also on the offer. A part for that, our offer contains: stable employment based on a work contract, international work environment using modern technologies and foreign languages, high salary, friendly atmosphere, broad offer of internal and external trainings (including certified training courses), access to an e-learning platform and private health care package. Rozwiń