Opis stanowiska pracy
Our Customer is one of the world's largest investment management companies. Based in Southern California, our client manages close to $2 trillion in assets and is looking for a new partner to participate in a full scale upgrade of their technology. We are looking for talented and ambitious people to work on the first engagement in the client's offices near Los Angeles, California. We have a huge opportunity to impress them and earn a large share of their new and existing business.
This is new confirmed project, candidates should have good soft skills, because the aim of the project to develop a pilot version of an application in very close cooperation with business people.
- Providing analytical, operational and strategic support to client
- Analyse the client's business need and provide recommendations
- Map the business requirements to the application
- Design of application database: structure, content and processes of data population;
- Validate the solution with the end users;
- Design the reports and extraction: SQL statement, layout formatting, and report publication;
- Apply correspondent methodology and tools, the elaboration and implementation of consistent work plans, project and program documents, and achievement of results;
- Ensure proper reporting on implementation and achievement of outputs, as well as contribute to reporting on progress towards outcomes and impact.
- Basic knowledge of financial products;
- Previous experience (as plus) on capital markets (either Front, Middle or Back office experience) as analyst or technical support team.
- Expert MSSQL database knowledge
- SQL (views, joins, stored procedures, etc);
- Experience with ETL tools;
- Experience with reporting solutions e.g. BO, Cognos, Crystal Reports or similar business intelligence Applications;
- Experience with Data Warehouse
NICE TO HAVE
- Fluent in English [eg: TOEIC 80 (IBT)];
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work at client site for extensive periods (travel internationally);
- Autonomy, adaptability and capacity to work under pressure;
- Rigorous and precise;
- Strong sense of dedication & teamwork.
Oracle, Postgre, MySQL, .net, financial background
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń