Opis stanowiska pracy
The main purpose of the job is to support the consultants on the delivery of projects (executive search assignment as well as business and market intelligence) for key global clients, establishing and providing information on industries, companies and individuals successfully and on time.
• Contact international companies by telephone and compile reports on business structure and competitors, whilst also identifying the relevant people working within the target companies and their contact numbers.
• Utilise all sources available such as the internet, company database and telephone research to put together a list of high calibre potential candidates who match the skills, knowledge and experience of the job role presented by the client.
• Participate in the pre-selection stages of the evaluation process of contenders to be placed at client organizations.
• Map out identified candidates against open projects and/or leads.
• Market out top profiles towards target companies.
• Participate in market research and business intelligence for specific niche industries and regions.
• Achieve individual and team objectives regarding assigned projects and deadlines.
• Get involved in candidate and client communication and business correspondence.
• Be proactive in finding new leads for future business.
• Plan and organise workloads in order to meet project deadlines and update the database.
• Report results to internal and external customers.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
• Graduate with a mature and confident outlook and results orientated
• Fluency in English
• Excellent communication skills and confidence when communicating in professional context
• Must be self-motivated, determined and organised
• Have the ability to build rapport and be creative in their approach to get past the gate keeper in-order to gather the relevant information
• Ability to work under pressure
• Apply intelligent approach towards organizational and prioritization process
• Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office, Internet research with an understanding of Internet Networking
• Qualified to Degree Level
W razie pytań proszę o kontakt na LinkedIn: Anna Gromadzka , firma Jordan Sheppard
Jordan Sheppard is a Global Executive Search (Headhunting) practice operating across... eight vertical markets. Having completed assignments in more than 50 countries in EMEA, APAC and Americas, the group continues to be the preferred search partner to both major international conglomerates and entrepreneurial / PE firms. During the last fifteen years, Jordan Sheppard has perfected a sniper approach to understanding corporate talent alongside the psychology behind working with people. Hiring the most talented leaders enables our clients to achieve their full potential impacting bottom line results, influencing communities and the lives of millions around the world. Rozwiń