Opis stanowiska pracy
At the moment we are running several recruitment projects related to the L2//L3 support of one of our biggest customer's infrastructure. Especially we are looking for:
Middleware Engineer with English
- configuration, maintaining and providing 2nd level support of Middleware applications; ensuring high availability of application servers, messaging engines, proxy servers, integration layers;
- implementation of new jobs chain submitted by project team, ensure the operational condition of the scheduler;
- analyzing issues in the Middleware infrastructure;
Required experience/knowledge :
- experience with Linux OS (Red Hat, CentOS, SUSE, AIX, Debian)
- shell scripting, perl and python scripting (at least understanding of script)
- knowlegde of job scheduling (heritage, constraint, catch-up, designing)
- experience in following technologies:
- Apache WebServer
- DollarU ?
- True vertical and horizontal development opportunities
- Unlimited access to training platforms
- Friendly open office environment
- Private medical and life insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Integration events
- Great atmosphere and a chance to work with inspiring people
Working hours: Business hours+ on-call
With 38,000 people across 20 countries, Sopra Steria delivers end-to-end IT-enabled... business services that help private and public organisations meet today’s complex business challenges. As a Trusted Transformation partner with a highly collaborative approach, Sopra Steria provides consulting, digital expertise, as well as optimised infrastructures, applications and business process services.
The polish branch Steria Polska Sp. z o.o. has been created in 2007 in Katowice city center. In January 2014, we hired our 500th employee, and in July, we were already 600. And we keep growing.
As a Global Delivery Center, we support Sopra Steria customers from across the world, working mainly in French, English and German languages. It’s our language skills and our efficient team work that strive the excellence of the polish unit, where we underline our openness to different cultures, environments and work experiences.
We provide help with accommodation and all administrative matters around the employment. We offer language classes, polish for foreigners is also on the offer. A part for that, our offer contains: stable employment based on a work contract, international work environment using modern technologies and foreign languages, high salary, friendly atmosphere, broad offer of internal and external trainings (including certified training courses), access to an e-learning platform and private health care package. Rozwiń