Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Healthcare organisation, based in Friesland Netherlands.
The CompanyYou will be working in our client's mechanical engineering group, which is part of Development Male Grooming. The group consists of 35+ enthusiastic technical specialists within a total Male Grooming team of 300+ people. The projects are demanding for great results. You will report to the group leader of the ME group.
Role DescriptionAs a Mechanical Engineer you drive concept creation and decision making and translate the chosen concept into an integrated mechanical construction. You design and validate the construction of a module of an appliance and further detail the parts in 3D and 2D towards final technical product Documentation.
You work on product development from concept to detailed design in a team consisting of mechanical engineers, function engineers, application research, process engineers, electronic engineers etc.
Responsibilities• Creating one or more alternatives for a module construction
• Driving concept creation and decision making.
• Module owner
• Proof that your construction fulfills the function(s) and requirements under all load cases (calculation, simulation, tolerance analysis, proto’s + testing)
• Detail 3D and 2D files incorporating Design for Manufacturing and Design for Assembly requirements and archiving in C PLM system (Windchill)
• Planning and realizing your own work and manage the interfaces with other modules/parts
• Re-use of existing knowledge (known concepts)
• Document your choices and proof in a Design History File (evidence document)
Requirements• You have an education on Bachelor (HBO) level in Mechanical Engineering (Wtb) / Industrial Product Design (IPO) with minimal 5 years of experience as a mechanical engineer in designing mass produced Consumer Products
• You are familiar with design and manufacturing of mechanical constructions in plastic and metal; experience with high precision metal constructions and drive mechanisms is a plus.
• Specific Experience: knowledge in specific competence area (eg. watertight appliances, UI, M&F) is a plus.
• You have the ability to proof construction concepts by calculation, simulation and/or prototypes
• You are familiar with state-of-the-art development techniques and CAD. You have knowledge of the design of mechanical constructions in plastic and/or metal and preferably you are familiar with the manufacturability aspects (mould/tooling design), analysis (strength, stiffness) and drive mechanisms;
• You have expert skill level in CAD NX 10
• You have experience in working in (international) multi-disciplinary projects, preferably in Business to Consumer;
You show drive and are quality driven. Experience with Design for Six Sigma is a plus;
The ability to balance innovation and practical realization;
You are able to think on conceptual level but are also hands-on.
• Determination in decision making and independence;
• You are ambitious, have leadership skills and are a team player.
• Showing good coordination, communication skills (writing and presentation in both Dutch and English)
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rowin van der Zwaan.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria: