Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
Role DescriptionIn this role as Mechanical Engineer you are responsible for the design, realization (schematics, drawings), integration and (electro-mechanical) test of sub-systems, components or modules on the basis of design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications.
Responsibilities- Work in multidisciplinary project teams
- Overall ownership in making the changes happen
- Specialist in DfX, e.g. design for product cost, warranty, installability, reliability.
- Breakdown of specifications into detailed specifications
- Document development efforts for the (electro)mechanical subsystem, component or module, including requirements, specifications, plans, reviews, test procedures, and test reports as input in the planning process of the project.
- Coordinate, support and execute product tests to provide a traceable verification of the product.
Requirements- Someone with a master or bachelor (HBO) Degree in mechanical / mechatronics engineering.
- Disciplined team worker. Ability to work independently and to act pro-actively.
- Support selection of critical components and technologies
- Who has experience in working with suppliers to realize parts and to resolve technical issues
- Experience with document control systems (e.g. Agile, Clearquest, Windchill).
- Who knows that starting with proper requirements is essential and that the work is only done when the paper work is also finished
- Who takes pride in delivering quality work both in products as well as in documentation.
- Knowledge of FDA and IEC Standards
- Knowledge of Pro/Engineer and WindChill
- Previous experience in Healthcare is a pré, as well as a green belt education
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Robin Hiariej.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria: