Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Healthcare organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyThink of breakthrough solutions in smooth motion, high accuracy positioning, and mechanical construction in e.g. lithography systems and magnetic levitation stages. We are active in equipment as well as sub-system design, prototyping and testing. Next to that a lot of our mechatronics solutions are applied in consumer products and healthcare systems. In this department the group Mechatronic Equipment Design takes care for the Architecture and Mechanical / Mechatronical design of this equipment.
Role DescriptionAs a mechanical designer you will work in a multi-disciplinary project team of highly skilled technical experts from our customer. The team works on a project where a challenging Mechatronic module is designed with regard to complexity and timing. Function: You are able to work with concepts. You are responsible to work out the mechanical concepts of the Mechanical Architect into designs and later on into detail designs including TPD.
Responsibilities• You are Proficient in designing in 3D CAD: ASML NX11 & Team center.
• You are Proficient in making TPD and releasing it for production.
• You are able to make a work break down and a planning for your own work.
• You are able to discuss your design on DfX aspects with suppliers.
• You are a proven team player, take initiative, are flexible and are able to work with changing views.
Requirements• You have at least a Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering.
• You have at least 5-10 years work experience and at least five years in an innovative high-tech environment.
• You have proven experience with designing mechatronic high precision modules and subassemblies in semiconductor applications. Preferably ASML working experience.
• You have a customer centric attitude.
• You have good communication skills
• You are fluently in Dutch and English.
• You are preferably fulltime (40 hours per week) available. Minimum part-time is 32 hours per week.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Euredice Bouthisma.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Laboratorium / Farmacja / Biotechnologia