Materials Expert Leader Oils & Fats
Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional organisation, based in Gelderland Netherlands.
Role DescriptionThe Global Design Centre (GDC) leads the Global R&D for Savoury products and has a key role in building capabilities, developing new proprietary technologies and designing science-based solutions and digitally embedded tools to enable Cluster Design teams in the regions to develop and deploy consumer preferred superior products, future proofing the portfolio and deliver business objectives with speed, agility, efficiency and accuracy in the local markets. An integral part of the GDC is also the Material Expert Teams (METs) who lead the capability of managing Global Materials portfolio. Their responsibilities span across Foods, i.e Savoury and Dressings as well as local brands. The METs are part of Global cross functional team comprising of R&D, Procurement and QA teams. The METs liaise with Technical Program Leaders (TPrLs) in the GDC and TPLs in the regions to manage all requirements, challenges and / or any crisis related to materials’ quality, supply and specification in the Global Programs / Projects and Regional Projects / ongoing business needs. The METs also collaborate with Suppliers through the Global Partner to Win program on a continuous basis to meet the needs of the business. The METs also liaise with Science and Technology and Open Innovation (OI) teams to identify new technologies or partners that help to support the GDC in building new capabilities, technologies and solutions that require identification of new or modified materials or new suppliers or the support of existing partner suppliers to co-create new materials. The METs also have an important role in driving the Global or Regional Marketing initiatives of Portfolio Transformation, redefined Product Truths and stronger Claims that are driven by evolving consumer insights and culinary trends, which require new ingredients in the portfolio.
Responsibilities- Reporting to the R&D Director, Savoury GDC; the MET Leader for Oils & Fats plays a pivotal role in the GDC programs for both Savoury and Dressings by ensuring best quality ingredients are sourced from best Global suppliers at best prices to deliver value in Global and Regional business through competitive recipe costs, ensuring business continuity, delivering consistent quality and strong ingredient-based claims.
- The MET Leader owns the Positive Material List (PML) for the Oils & Fats portfolio & has a leading role in creation and approval of high-quality Ingredient specifications (Perfect MET Quality Specs in PLM) for the materials that are signed-off by suppliers globally, thus, ensuring top most delivered quality of the materials in the regional sourcing units.
- The MET Leader drives a global agenda of material reduction through simplification & harmonization of ingredients in the portfolio which requires close collaboration with cross category Specification, METs, Procurement and QA teams across Foods & Refreshment, Home Care and Beauty & Personal care divisions, driving commonalities of similar materials and broad-based specs.
- Working together with their Procurement & Quality partners the MET Leader helps to define & execute the supplier & material strategy based on global ingredient & commodity trends & by constantly evaluating & revalidating existing and upcoming supplier capabilities & technologies.
- The MET Leader also support the Global & Regional SC and procurement teams on Blue Funnel and 5S agenda through ASA (Alternate Supplier Assessment) or AMA (Alternate Material Assessment) activities that help to achieve buying logic savings and efficiencies.
- The MET Leader works along with Global QA teams to define most important and critical parameters in the specifications of the raw materials that need to be monitored by the receiving sourcing units or need to be put on Certificate of Analysis to ensure the material quality guaranteed by suppliers.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Robin Hiariej.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Badania / Rozwój