Opis stanowiska pracy
At Barry Callebaut, we are on a journey to transform the cocoa and chocolate industry. As the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, our actions truly shape the future of our industry. We are a business-to-business company, serving the entire food sector, from the cocoa bean to the finest chocolate product. We are a company with a purpose, we believe in doing well by doing good and reinvesting in the communities we operate. We have a long-standing commitment to sustainability and our goal is to shape a sustainable cocoa and chocolate future. We are headquartered in Zurich, and have more than 11,000 passionate Employees working in more than 35 countries worldwide. We are very proud of who we are and what we do. And of course, we are always looking for talented people to help us have a positive impact on our industry and beyond!
Barry Callebaut is the heart and engine of the cocoa and chocolate industry. We are looking for Master Data Expert in Poland (PL) for Lodz Shared Service Center (PLSC). Our broad range of products and services span all aspects from cocoa sourcing to fine chocolate products, which are loved by people of all ages worldwide. We are passionate about our business and work hard every day to ensure that there is enough chocolate in the world. Nothing is more important to our success than the combined expertise of more than 9000 Barry Callebaut employees around the world. Our international focus in the fascinating world of cocoa-growing and chocolate are the colorful backdrop for our many functions across a wide range of disciplines. In addition to sharing a passion for chocolate, Barry Callebaut employees live our other corporate values every day - customer focus, entrepreneurship, integrity and team spirit. We are committed to making sure that they have the right skills, know-how and deep understanding of our customers and their needs. Engaging and developing our employees is the key to our success. Because our business focus is so broad, the scope of career opportunities within Barry Callebaut can cover many functional areas.
About the Role:
The Master Data Expert manages the Data Governance process and documentation, acts as functional owner of different applications and manages projects for Master Data.
- Manage the Data Governance process globally.
- Evaluate incoming requests with the different business stakeholders.
- Design innovative and efficient solutions together with the impacted business departments as well as with IM/IT.
- Implement solutions for all impacted processes and applications in relevant regions and business units.
- Continuously update and improve Master Data documentation. Be the functional owner of different applications.
- Manage the application in line with the application management framework and best practices.
- Manage all incoming requests for changes: evaluate, design functional solutions together with business and IM, test and implement without incidents.
- Minimize downtime by solving incidents as soon as possible while tackling the underlying root cause.
- Ensure documentation is complete and up-to-date.
- Develop and deliver training, provide support to the regional Master Data teams and act as project manager for global and regional projects within Master Data. De
- Master Degree in Economics/Business or a Science related field.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in Master Data environment and/or application management.
- 2+ years of experience with ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- Experience in Project Management, preferably in an IM / business process and application reengineering environment.
- Very good analytical, communication & stakeholder management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel and Access).
- English - Fluent.
- Stable employment in an international organization.
- Annual bonus based on your work results.
- Private medical care for you and your family.
- Sport card.
- Life insurance.
- Development opportunities.
- Luncheon vouchers.
- Discount card for cultural events.
- Christmas benefits.
- Chocolate, fruit and vegetables in the office.
- Opportunity to purchase the company's products at reduced prices.
Our strength comes from the passion and expertise of our people. As we strive to create an environment in which our people can continue to learn and develop their skills on an ongoing basis, it is our goal to encourage entrepreneurship and creativity. Apply for one of our interesting positions today and start a great career in the world of cocoa and chocolate.
Barry Callebaut Europe SSC Sp. z o.o.