Manager Maintenance Engineering
Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyA leading Pharma/biotechnology company who's mission is to discover and innovate medicines for patients with serious illnesses.
Role DescriptionAs a Manager Maintenance you will:
• Manage and coach direct reports and ensure performance evaluation.
• Manage all maintenance-activities and keep clear overview on priority and progress
• Set up, organize and manage maintenance-archives (records/ files).
• Seek for continuous improvement of systems/ equipment.
• Monitor training needs and give follow-up of training-needs for direct reports in close collaboration with the training coordinator
• Evaluate realized work and establish/ maintain professional trouble-shooting.
• Execute and/ or manage projects within area of responsibility.
• Inform Manager in case of unforeseen interventions related to quality, planning, staffing, equipment breakdowns, performance problems, etc.
• Report accidents, near accidents and unsafe situations.
• Keep the correct and correct level of spare parts;
• Adhere to procedural compliance.
ResponsibilitiesYou are responsible for
• Planning and scheduling of all maintenance activities and hereby using resources and budgets in an optimal way for a certain assigned area;
• Ensuring working according to GMP procedures and completion of GMP-documentation.
• Ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance with European, National and local regulations.
• Maintaining close collaboration with internal/ external clients and peers.
• Owning and leading Change Controls, CAPA’s and NC documents according to QMS guidelines.
• Ensuring strict EH&S compliance and follow up.
RequirementsWhat do you need to be successful in this role?
• Master's degree
• You have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in an industrial environment.
• You have a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience.
• Experienced in a pharmaceutical/ GMP environment.
• You are familiar with methods like Root cause analysis (RCA), Failure mode and effect analysis (FMEA).
• Your Dutch and English are fluent in both verbal and written communication. You have strong communication skills with the ability to interact by presentation at all levels of management.
• You are familiar with Maintenance Management Systems like Maximo.
• Experience in a packaging environment is a plus.
• Experience in product and process quality control is a plus.
• Experience with project management and managing relations.
• Experience in working with different departments and groups in the organization.
• Familiarity with validation processes and protocols
• Good presentation skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Jorien van Es.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria: