Manager Environment, Health, Safety and Sustainability | 4 months
Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyIn this organization, entrepreneurial people are working in a dynamic culture in which innovation and a 'can do' state of mind are the central points. In order to strengthen our team we are continuously looking for enthusiastic, talented people who have the ambition to develop themselves and can be of value to the company.
Role DescriptionThe manager EHS&S will manage a team seeking to optimize EHS&S resource deployment against strategic objectives and is also part of the Dutch EHS&S team. This person will routinely interface with multiple internal business stakeholders including Supply Chain and R&D with the 3 other sites EHS&S leads within the Netherlands. This role will also interface with external stakeholders like governmental bodies.
Responsibilities- EHS&S objectives for the site.
- Be accountable for successful implementation of EHS&S services to local R&D and customers in support of business objectives
- Conducts periodic performance and service satisfaction reviews with General Manager, and Site leaders
- Creates value by driving greater efficiency and standardization in the deployment of EHS&S resources, processes, procedures and programs
- Accountable for delivery of agreed-to site performance plan
- Builds and manages a lean, highly competent EHS&S support team that delivers superior EHS&S services
- Lead in- and external audits and inspections (for example ISO 14001-2015, J&J EHS&S Comprehensive Audits, governmental inspections)
- Continuously monitors all aspects of site, providing direction to the site EHS&S team. The person is part of the Site Management Board team
- Leads and executes administrative activities including Talent Management, Budget Management, Cost allocation, and regulatory tracking processes
- Provides EHS&S technical assistance and support as needed across the different locations within the Netherlands
Requirements- A University/Bachelor's degree or equivalent level of degree is required. Science, engineering or related EHS discipline/degree is preferred.
- Dutch degree of ‘Hogere Veiligheidskunde’ or equivalent
- A minimum of (10+ years) of progressive experience in EHS&S management, with at least 4+ years managing EHS&S programs at a Manufacturing or R&D facility is required.
- Passionated about EHS&S and able to communicate that at all levels within the organisation
- Strong leadership skills a must.
- Able to connect to the business and able to understand the business needs
- Previously demonstrated supervisory/leadership experience is required.
- An individual with the following is required: strong communicator who is credible and self-assured; strong technical skills with the ability to explain complex issues and requirements in an easily understood manner; ability to negotiate with and influence key business leaders.
- Strong compliance orientation.
- Ability to work in a matrix, team-oriented environment is required.
- Highly developed interpersonal and cross-cultural skills are required.
- Strong written and oral English communication skills are required.
- High Energy, capability to Energize others, have an Edge and have high focus on Execution.
- Passion about the role, a positive “can do” attitude.
- Language Requirements: English, Dutch
Other informationFull time preferred
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Helene de Vries.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Medycyna / Służba zdrowia