Lead Frontend Developer (mobile)Od: Cyclad Sp. z o.o.
Miejsce pracy: Praca zdalna
Rodzaj pracy: Pełny etat
Rodzaj umowy: Na czas nieokreślony
Ilość wakatów: 1
Minimalne doświadczenie: Od 5 do 10 lat
Wykształcenie: Bez wykształcenia
Branża: Praca IT - Programowanie / Analizy
Our customer is on a mission to re-think the 'way of working' and driving business performance. The vision is to develop beautiful digital AI products that are easy to integrate. They believe in challenging the status quo and empowering business with mindful AI.
- Industry: Business performance
- Location: Europe
- Business trips: No
- Remote work: 100% possible
- Budget: 180 - 200 PLN /net/h
- Type of employment: B2B
- Level: Senior/Lead
- Type of project: to develop our E2E AI product and leads our team of frontend developers
- Methodology: Agile - Scrum/Kanban
- Project language: English
- Contract length: Indefinite/ long-term cooperation
- Start date: ASAP/ depending on candidate's availability
- Design and optimize our frontend software build
- Use your technical experience to identify and mitigate risk such as scalability, performance, security, compliance, operational readiness, etc.
- Oversee the development of technical specifications and requirements for each area, define key performance indicators and metrics.
- Lead and develop a team of Frontend Mobile & Web Developers
- Prioritize, delegate, and accomplish multiple projects, as well as the ability to troubleshoot and resolve common problems.
- Be a role model for open, honest, diverse, and inclusive approach to problem solving
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in frontend development across both mobile and web environments, with a focus on mobile development
- Excellent knowledge React Native frameworks and best practices
- Strong experience working with Native iOS and Android code.
- Experience with Agile software development
- Management skills:
- Team leadership experience
- Strong project management skills to execute on roadmaps, driving a project from inception to completion
- Work experience or relevant subject matter expertise across multiple technology areas
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to come up with effective and efficient ways of implementing business requirements.
- A commitment and drive for quality, technical excellence, and results
- Full-time job agreement
- Flat structure with opportunities for development and implementation of your own ideas
- Work-Life balance with flexible work schedules
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market
- Work with the best specialists in BI solutions