Opis stanowiska pracy
TOMS Polska is looking for Maintenance Planning Coordinator to be part of our new prestige project of establishing a new chocolate factory in Nowa Sól.
As our Maintenance Planning Coordinator you will be responsible for coordination of purchasing and warehousing technical spare parts and scheduling maintenance planning for whole plant.
The Maintenance Planning Coordinator position is a part of our Technical Department and requires interfacing with Production Department and Planning Department.
The key responsibilities of this job will include:
- Coordination of scheduling of maintenance plans
- Coordination of spare parts purchasing and warehousing
- Supervision of technical documentation and records of changes (including documentation for equipment subjected to the technical inspection authority)
- master’s degree in engineering (electrical or mechanical)
- practical experience in maintenance planning (SAP PM or similar system)
- practical experience in spare parts management
- good verbal and written English communication skills
- experienced user of MS Excel
- problem-solving and decision-making skills
To apply, please follow the link below and upload your application.
TOMS jest największym producentem czekolady w Danii.