Opis stanowiska pracy
Would you like to help establish a new chocolate factory that is part of an international company with a proud history?
As part of the management team of our new factory in Nowa Sól, you will play an important role in creating and driving the production and warehouse flow. Join us to sink your teeth into a challenging role.
Join a Danish chocolate company with a proud history of craftmanship
Since 1924, Toms has delivered sweet experiences to the Danes. We are now opening a new chocolate factory in Nowa Sól, which will have 6 main production lines and around 150 employees. The new factory is currently under construction and is expected to open in the spring of 2019.
As you will join us in the months leading to the opening, you will help establish the operations setup and recruit production and warehouse staff. Moreover, you will visit our factories in Denmark and Germany to receive training and gather best practice.
Drive our chocolate production
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will help ensure that production runs smoothly and in accordance with all rules and regulations. This requires close cooperation with managers across Planning, Quality, New Product Development, Purchasing and Technical Maintenance. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Production and warehouse staffing, including coordinating shifts for high and low seasons
- Day-to-day production management, e.g. optimising material stocks and optimising production processes
- Financial management, e.g. controlling current production costs and taking appropriate measures to minimise them
- Quality, environment and safety, including supervision of safe operations of the production, compliance with health and safety rules and fire-fighting regulations as well as food safety and quality requirements
Confident leadership and a taste for quality
It is important that you are a confident decision-maker with natural leadership abilities and excellent people skills. As a manager, you value openness and fact-based communication, and you take a pragmatic roll-up-your-sleeves approach to problem-solving. You are ready to establish and lead excellent production and warehouse operations, because you bring:
- A master’s degree in production technology or food science
- At least 5 years of experience as a production leader, preferably in an international company with production in Poland
- Experience with food safety (HACCP) and quality systems (FSSC 22000/IFS)
- Knowledge of management systems, ideally SAP, and confident MS Office skills
- Strong oral and written proficiency in both in Polish and English
To apply, please follow the link below and upload your CV and application no later than 30 September 2018.
TOMS jest największym producentem czekolady w Danii.