Opis stanowiska pracy
Are you interested in cyber security?
Do you have basic knowledge of networking or maybe some experience in the field?
Do you want to develop your skills and expand your horizons in the area of cyber security, as well as to gain valuable knowledge and experience?
If yes, don’t hesitate! Apply for a Junior Security Analyst position and join our team in Cracow of one of the biggest multinational technology corporation.
Our Client has more than 71 000 employees worldwide. It is the largest designer, manufacturer and seller of networking equipment worldwide.
You will be responsible for supporting our platform, monitoring and responding to security threats and risks, provide in-depth incident analysis, evaluate security incidents, and provide pro-active threat research.
You will deliver the best customer experience by supporting clients with technical queries.
Finding answers for clients’ technical questions and resolving their problems will be your daily duties.
Our Client offers:
- Full time job with attractive salary
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment for a global leader in Telco sector
- Dynamic working environment and opportunity to develop your technical skills
- Professional trainings and onboarding package
- Access to the company’s library and laboratory
We are looking forward to meeting Candidates who:
- Have experience with networking, configuration, maintenance or troubleshooting (essential)
- Have some working experience with customers (preferable)
- Have a detailed understanding of the TCP/IP networking stack, as well as understanding of Network Security technologies and products in the Campus, Data Center and Internet Edge
- Have working knowledge of Linux/UNIX operating systems
- Are fluent in English
CISCO certificate CCNA (basic) or CCNP (more advanced), as well as the experience with Cisco products will be an advantage.
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń