Opis stanowiska pracy
You will join global IT team in Global Banking & Markets (GBM) which is the "investment bank" for our client. Our businesses generate millions of transactions across a range of financial markets. Our IT teams design and develop modern systems covering all aspects - trading in the markets, sales and customer tools, handling transactions and building financial and regulatory reporting. Within the department, Global Production Support team is responsible for providing production services to end users, interbank IT departments and change teams.
Developing the most appropriate and secure Technology solutions using iterative software development/programming in line with the solution design, to meet customer needs, ensuring continuous improvement.
- Work within a feature team to engineer software, scripts and tools to enable the delivery of bank’s products and services,
- Design, develop and deploy applications capable of meeting the anticipated load, performance, availability, security and resilience requirements,
- Design and develop software with a focus on automation of build, testing and deployment process on all environments to minimize variation and ensure predictable high quality code and data,
- Provide support in identification and resolution of all incidents associated with the IT service,
- Keep up to date and have expertise on current tools, technologies and areas like cyber security and regulations pertaining to aspects like data privacy, consent, data residency etc. that are applicable.
NICE TO HAVE
- Good knowledge of Java 8+,
- Basic knowledge of Spring Framework (Spring Boot, JPA Repositories, AOP),
- Clean Code Principles,
- Good understanding of English is essential,
- Experience in Agile type methodologies,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Ability to work in dynamic environment.
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Java ORM frameworks (Hibernate, MyBatis),
- Database such as SQL Server or Oracle,
- Java Design Patterns,
- Continuous Integration.
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń