Opis stanowiska pracy
As part of the UAT team, you will be responsible for conducting tests across all DAZN supported platforms, developing new features, proposing solutions, identifying weak links and many more. You will conduct standalone tests as well as be a part of BAU test coverage. You will assume the role of our viewers to identify areas which can be improved and by doing so further strengthen our product.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Developing manual tests to deliver a high-quality product
- Personal development in the Quality Assurance area
- Communicating and liaising with development teams to assure issue resolution
- Contributing to testing strategy meetings
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- English skills which allow you to communicate freely across all levels
- Self-reliance, ability to prioritize day-to-day tasks and ability to cooperate with the team
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Knowledge of software testing theory and software lifecycle
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Commercial experience as a tester or QA
- Practical knowledge of Jira, TestRail, version control system
- Basic knowledge of smart TV and mobile operating systems
HERE’S A BIT MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media... tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world-class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com
Benefits include medical insurance, group insurance, multisport card and flexible working arrangements. We also have a break room with PlayStation, table soccer, ping-pong table and massage chair. You can also enjoy breakfast and fruits throughout the week.
And there’s more… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note – some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation. Rozwiń