Opis stanowiska pracy
Currently we are seeking a Junior HR Specialist with English who will provide day-to-day HR administration support for BD employees. This will include (but may not be limited to) processing HR documentation, data cleansing and data migration, maintaining personnel files and keeping employee records up to date.
- contract of employment (fixed-term contract for 12 months),
- competitive compensation and motivation system,
- great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, sport /entertainment bonus),
- challenging and rewarding work with a dynamic, international team.
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter in English via ‘Apply now’ button.
Our expectations towards candidates:
- good command of English,
- working knowledge of MS Office and Windows operating system,
- maturity and high level of professionalism,
- awareness of data confidentiality,
- prior work experience in HR or SSC/BPO,
- flexibility and willingness to learn,
- university degree,
- attention to detail.
BD, a leading global medical technology company that makes and sells medical devices,... instrumented systems and reagents, is dedicated to improving people’s health throughout the world. BD is focused on improving drug therapy, enhancing the quality and speed of diagnosing infectious diseases, and advancing research and discovery of new drugs and vaccines. For more information, please visit our website www.bd.com. Rozwiń