Junior Finance Manager (f/m)
Currently, our Client uses an external accounting firm, but wants to have more control over what happens. Junior Finance Manager will be responsible for maintain accounting records of the 3 legal entities.
Our Client is a multi-tech company delivering electrical and HVAC installations to the benefit of our clients in the Real Estate industry, as well as engineering services to the Automotive and Food industry.
This company mainly active in Belgium with numerous projects in other European countries such as Germany, Slovakia and England.
Currently, they have three entities in Poland.
- Maintain accounting records of the 3 legal entities
- In charge of the local statutory filings (VAT, CIT and annual accounts)
- Liaise with auditor for statutory audit
- Liaise with the group controller for the assessment of accruals and revenue recognition for the projects delivered in Poland.
- In charge of the monthly management reporting
- In charge of quarterly closing and reporting to the shareholders, in compliance with the group accounting policies
- Liaise with the group treasury department for cash projections and treasury management
- Higher education (Accounting, Economics or Business Administration)
- First relevant experience in either accounting or audit firm, or in similar position in commercial business activities
- Very good level in English
Our Client's offer:
- Work in an international environment
- Attractive salary
- Employment based on an employment contract