Opis stanowiska pracy
In this rewarding role, you have responsibility for the collections and dispute process for all customers in your scope and your main responsibilities are:
• Execute the collection process for defined customers.
• Support collections and queries activities between businesses and third party providers.
• Manage all stakeholders (both internal as well as external)
• Maintain an effective delinquency control and follow-up program for all customer accounts that are late, delinquent, potentially delinquent, or written-off.
• Monitor the service provider who is performing all transactional AR activities
• Perform remaining enabling Order to Cash activities (e.g. credit notes with open items).
• Follow up on relevant queries and solving escalations from business
• Monitor KPI’s and identify opportunities to improve the outcomes;
• Participate in improvement projects
• Be a good problem solver, with understanding the root causes of the issues and implementing structural countermeasures
• Analyze data relating to end-to-end OTC process
We are looking for:
The ideal candidate should have minimum a Bachelor degree in Finance and proven experience. Experience with continuous improvement methodologies (Lean) would be a preference. As a skilled Collection Specialist, you contribute to the development of concepts and techniques. You have a pro-active attitude with analytical and strong communicative capabilities. Network skills are very important. Proficient level of English language is essential. Availability to work in afternoon shift (beginning from 1 to 4 pm) is a must have (US market).
You are suitable for this role when you additionally have:
• Experience with the collections and dispute process
• Knowledge of another European language is a requirement
• Knowledge of customer base and business models
• Customer service focus
• Determination to achieve excellent results
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Team player, Open minded change agent who demonstrates the right behaviors
• Knowledge of FSCM module in SAP is an advantage
• Ability to work with other cultures
• Work in a prestigious company located in the heart of Łódź
• Possibility to work from home
• Friendly, supporting and multinational envrionment
• Development opportunities (trainings, promotions etc.)
• Additional benefits (fresh fruits, Multisport, medical care, trainings)
Permanent employment offer.
ManpowerGroup, światowy lider innowacyjnych rozwiązań dla rynku pracy, od 2001 roku wspiera... swoich klientów i kandydatów w Polsce poprzez sieć blisko 70 agencji rozmieszczonych na terenie całego kraju. Organizacja oferuje unikalne usługi z obszaru HR dla firm i kandydatów, poprzez wachlarz swoich marek: ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower® oraz Experis™. Usługi ManpowerGroup w Polsce obejmują pracę tymczasową, rekrutację stałą i badanie kompetencji pracowników, zatrudnienie zewnętrzne, outsourcing procesów, doradztwo personalne, zarządzanie karierą oraz outplacement. Rozwiń