Opis stanowiska pracy
This role exists within the Client Analytics POD. We are focussed on consolidating data across the Equities execution stack in order to create insights and analytics for internal users and external clients e.g. Pre and Post Trade Analytics, client execution reporting and business MI. This role will lead our next generation client reporting solution - Pulse Reports - which is developed in Java / Spring with React.js UI deployed into Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
The Analytics team is relatively new so we do not have too many technical constraints. We are open to ideas and we choose the best technology for job and will download, build or buy in this preference order. We don't know how to do everything so we prefer to try, fail and learn through small iterations via proof-of-concept projects. RESPONSIBILITIES
- You and your teammates are responsible for all aspects of delivering software to your users:
o Speaking to the product owner (traders) to understand new feature requirements
o Development of new features
o Automating regression testing of new software
o Frequent deployment of multiple software packages to production
o Production availability - we collectively build and own the service
o Peer review of colleague's changes
o Speak up and help shape how we do things better SKILLS MUST
NICE TO HAVE
- Expertise of Java development, with at least 4 years of experience
- Familiar with VCS, TDD, continuous integration and delivery environment using Git, Teamcity, Jenkins or equivalent tooling
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture and distributed computing paradigm
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- UI development experience using the React framework
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience in development using Spring framework.
- Linux and containerization (e.g. Docker) experience
- MongoDB or in other document oriented databases
- Experience building cloud based solutions using public cloud providers.
- An interest in financial markets
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń