Opis stanowiska pracy
Market Risk IT (MR IT) supports the Market & Liquidity Risk Management group within the risk division, responsible for Market Risk Management, Scenario Analysis, Risk Consolidation, Risk Capital, Risk Based P&L and the quants responsible for risk measurement models and pricing model validation. The successful newjoiner will be a member of a FLEX Team.
- Team consist of 24 people (DEV, QA, DevOps, L3 and BA).
- Team is spread across locations, between Poland and India, with Dev Lead located in Wroclaw. (60% of the team in Wroclaw, the rest of the team in Pune
- Business users as well are located in different areas/time zones (Asia, UK, US).
- Designing application business logic and GUI layers as well as complete end-to-end features across the application and related external systems
- Implementation of business logic of application
- Implementation of programming tasks to support QA Automation
- Building knowledge and best practices in the team
- Assurance of quality of development of business logic and GUI layer tasks in the application
- And other tasks assigned by the superior unless they are contrary to the law of the contract of employment
- Support migration from AGBLogic to Spring Cloud
- 80% back-end vs. 20% of UI
NICE TO HAVE
- Regular/Senior with 5+ years of professional experience in software development - Java 8 / Java EE or Spring
- Angular (knowledge) or other
- Efficient internal/cross teams communication
- Analytical thinking
- Quick problems solving
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Fitnesse / Selenium
- DevOps (Team City, Odyssey, CI/CD, automation)
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń