IT Project ManagerLocation: Remote Poland
The Group Data Technology Project Manager is responsible for planning and overseeing data management projects ensuring that our global technology estate is continuously maintained for resiliency, security, the currency of hardware and software.
- Creation of effective project plans to maximize benefits and minimize the risk.
- Drives execution against developed plans within constraints, considering the delivery approach, key milestones and dependencies, requirements and scope, effort and resources, budgets, and quality in line with the Bank change methodologies.
- Building positive stakeholder relationships providing regular updates to resolve high-priority issues affecting the project.
- Assuring clear alignment of the project's objective to the long-term goals across all the stakeholders.
- Sets the pace and operating rhythm of the project in line with delivery approach, driving a culture of achievement, and ensures pace by identifying and removing barriers to project success.
- Manage, monitor, and report progress, issues, dependencies, risks to Programme Manager and/or steering committees and make recommendations to influence decision-making in order to maintain progress towards delivery targets.
- Co-ordinates activities within a delivery team which may consist of more than one team (including suppliers / subcontractors), collaborating with the Technical Product Manager to negotiate technical dependencies.
- In some cases, manage change and implementation to ensure the change lands well and sticks, contributing to benefits realization.
- Min 4 years of work experience with an extensive background in the role of delivery/ project manager, and delivering projects with Agile methodologies.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships, facilitating, challenging, and bringing ideas together to solve problems.
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment across geographic boundaries and cultures.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent decision-making & problem-solving skills. Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent organizational & prioritizing skills.
- Experience with running meetings in English over video or teleconference.
NICE TO HAVE
n/aCAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world