Opis stanowiska pracy
The PC Transformation Programme is the 2 year HSBC Product Control initiative to transform the existing Product Control business processes to deliver significant business efficiencies and transform the existing monolith Finance IT systems to a micro service oriented architecture. The IT budget is $15M.
This programme spans every business function that underpins the Product Control business function and every Finance IT application that supports this.
The programme is operating using the SAFe and Agile IT delivery approach and has 5 distinct workstreams covering :
- P&L and Balance Sheet workflow
- Hedge Accounting
Each of these consists multiple Release Trains.
This role will report directly to the IT Programme Manager. RESPONSIBILITIES
There are 3 distinct elements to this role :
- Financials and resourcing
- Programme reporting
- Ad Hoc programme initiatives e.g. inter-dependencies
Financials & Resourcing
- Managing the programme budget forecast, tracking forecast versus actuals and providing timely and accurate reports across the whole programme
- Co-ordinating the resource on-boarding across the multiple workstreams and providing MI to the programme manager on progress
- Pro-actively assisting the workstream leads in progressing resource on-boarding
- Work with the IT Workstream leads to prepare quality weekly progress reports in Confluence
- Work with the IT Workstream leads to identify and capture their risks and issues and inter-dependencies
- Chair the weekly programme update meeting
- Produce weekly programme progress reports in Clarity ensuring risks and issues are accurately reported
- Publish the fortnightly programme comms
Ad Hoc programme initiatives
- Manage the inter-dependency review forum with all key stakeholders
- Co-ordinate the deployment of a new programme wide inter-dependency management process
- Track and support the workstream leads in adopting GoJira
NICE TO HAVE
- Project management experience and so understands the systems development lifecycle, role of tracking risks, issue sand inter-dependencies on a project. Minimum 2 years PM experience.
- Programme Management Office experience so understands the importance of standardisation, consistency, clarity and quality of all reporting across the programme. Minimum 3 years PMO experience.
- Knowledge of Investment Banking.
- Demonstrable experience of having co-ordinated a large number of projects in medium to large software delivery environments.
- Demonstrable experience of having managed the capture, tracking and reporting of a large and complex set of project inter-dependencies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal.
- Effective communication to team members and to senior stakeholders.
- Tenacity in ensuring adherence to programme standards and following up on actions to address issues.
- High levels of enthusiasm and a desire to deliver the best quality products possible along with maintaining very high service levels.
- Experienced user of MS Excel.
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Experience with Confluence.
- Experience with Jira.
- Strong diagram & documentation skills.
- Ability to discuss issues and influence outcomes with Finance business contacts at all levels of seniority and document decisions effectively.
- Excellent data management and analysis skills, capable of manipulating big data sets.
- Knowledge of Finance business processes.
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń