Opis stanowiska pracy
For one of our clients, IT Company specialized in creating mobile solutions for supporting sales, marketing, management and analytics delivered in the cloud computing model, we are looking for...
... to manage IT Development team.
- Company provide and implement BI process management support systems and solutions for such industries as: FMCG, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals;
- Microsoft Partner;
- Most innovative company in the sector with lots of opportunities to grow by participation in ambitious, innovative and diversified projects and trainings.
- IT department management (Team of 30 people including: developers, BI analysts, system analysts, UX designers, testers and devops);
- Selection of appropriate work methodologies, coordination of activities, monitoring effects;
- Project implementation planning; estimation of expenditures, dates; optimal selection of teams;
- Care for the development of competences and motivating employees;
- Close cooperation with product and customer service managers to optimize business processes implemented by the company;
- Ensuring the availability and continuity of the IT infrastructure;
- Supervision over the security of IT systems;
- Planning the budgets and resources necessary for the proper work of the department;
- Close cooperation with the HR Department in the scope of analyzing the capabilities and potential of IT department employees as well as in recruiting and implementing new team members.
- Higher education in the IT area;
- Knowledge of technologies and popular programming languages;
- At least 4-5 years of experience in team management (including project teams);
- The ability to create a motivated and committed team;
- Experience in the field of IT project management;
- High discipline in the field of planning and implementation of tasks;
- Proactivity and independence in action;
- Well-developed interpersonal competences;
- Flexibility in operation in a very dynamic work environment;
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Employment based on a contract of employment;
- Attractive salary and annual bonuses;
- Subsidies for kindergartens, nurseries and holidays;
- Co-financing of the medical package and the multisport card;
- Modern, comfortable office in a convenient location.
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń