Opis stanowiska pracy
Your future company:
Our Client is a multinational corporation technology company with more than 71.000 employees worldwide. It is the largest company in the world which designs, manufactures and sells networking equipment.
Our Client is currently looking for Candidates who will join the Cracow team as an IT Business Consultant.
We are looking for a motivated professional with strong financial acumen and a solid finance background. You are confident, and you think quickly on your feet. You are experienced in delivering compelling business cases for IT solutions and presenting the findings to a senior audience within the client (CIO, CTO, VP Infrastructure, etc.).
Who You’ll Work With:
The IT Transformation specialist team consists of three key roles: the Engagement Manager who owns the overall engagement, the Architect who leads the development of the technical solution, and the Business Value Consultant who drives the financial business case. The IT Transformation specialist team works closely with the Company account leader, the system engineer, the service sales manager, and the service delivery manager. To build the business case, you work directly with the client. Depending on the scope of the business case, you will work with technical, operational, and financial experts of the client to agree an "as-is" business case baseline and validate the assumptions of the "to-be" recommendations.
As an IT Business Consultant, you will be a key member of the IT Transformation team.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the development of the overall business case, using business case tools and methodologies to translate the technical and operational recommendations of the engagement into financial benefits and metrics for the client
- Work directly with clients to solicit input for the "as-is" cost and effort baseline and validate the benefit assumptions of the "to-be" state
- Build professional relationships with the technical, operational, and financial experts of the client and uses financial acumen and experience to create buy-in for the business case results
- Outside of ongoing client engagements own and develop the repository of financial data, e.g. for benchmarking purposes
- Continuously evolve the business case tools and methodologies to ensure that they stay up-to-date with Company latest technology capabilities
- 5+ years of consulting and/or finance experience, MBA and/or CPA preferred
- Demonstrated experience in creating business cases – ideally in a high-tech context
- Collaborative team player who is comfortable to operate in a dynamic, high-stress environment with lots of ambiguity
- Willingness to challenge constructively – internally and externally
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Basic understanding of Cisco's technologies and IT operations frameworks (e.g. ITIL)
Our Client offers:
- Salary based on B2B contract
- Long-term employment
- Working for a leading corporation with a stable market position
- A chance to work with and become one of the top engineers in the world in your desired field of technology
- Possibility to collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Company global recognition as a Great Place to Work
- Possibility to work and grow in an international environment
- Possibility to work remotely
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń