Opis stanowiska pracy
Our client is a leading global Financial markets data provider runs a change program aiming to migrate a set of legacy data connectors to a new strategic platform. The main driver is to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging.
- Analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate client’s eLearning courses
- Use various data-collection methods and techniques to conduct needs analysis for your eLearning courses
- Create design documents, storyboards and prototypes
- Develop effective assessment tools
- Design interactivity, games, simulations, job aids, and graphics
- Effectively collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Apply appropriate eLearning tools
- Manage the eLearning projects effectively and efficiently using agile methodologies
- Design Web2.0 Learning solutions
- Select appropriate performance improvement interventions
NICE TO HAVE
- Five years’ Instructional Design experience.
- Articulate 360 expert.
- Knowledge of Adobe Captivate and Camtasia a bonus.
- Graphic artist skills.
- Storyboarding and wireframe expertise.
- An understanding of enterprise-level software development
- A knowledge of SAM and Agile methodologies
- Experience in AWS or other Cloud technologies
- API experience
- Confluence, Office 365, and SharePoint knowledge
- The ability to focus on detail whilst explaining the big picture
- Ability to research and collate background information from a variety of internal and external sources
- Template design experience
- Samples required
- An artist at heart, a story teller by nature
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń