Opis stanowiska pracy
Human Resources Administrator
NR REF.: 1120642
Your new company
You will join Ricoh Business Services, which is a part of a a global technology company that has been transforming the way people work for more than 80 years. Your new role
This role is about providing operational HR administrative services for Ricoh Business Services and ensuring customer-focused HR service delivery excellence across the entire employee lifecycle by applying exceptional process to enable effective and cost efficient HR service delivery. More importantly you will be responsible for the following:
What you'll need to succeed
- Delivering HR administrative support across the entire employee life-cycle e.g. preparing the agreements, referrals for the medical appointments, preparing information for payroll as well as reports
- Maintaining accurate data in the systems such as iPeople, Lotus, Success Factors, ADP Payroll and Excel.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures and adapts approaches as required to maintain compliance
- Developing, maintaining, and continuously improving core HR processes where possible
- Maintaining strong internal relationships with HR, Recruitment and the business across Ricoh Business Services in order to deliver the appropriate level of HR support.
- Providing first line advisory support and guidance on HR issues to employees and managers on HR policies and processes.
- Supporting the implementation of HR policies and processes to ensure understanding within the organisation.
In order to be successful in this position you need to possess at least 2 years of experience in working within HR administration area and to have proven knowledge of core HR policies, processes and practices in Poland as well as HR systems knowledge. We are looking to hire a detail oriented person with strong customer and service delivery focus as well as ability to work with tact, diplomacy and a high level of confidentiality. Basic level of English is required. What you'll get in return
You will be working in the inspiring environment among ambitious people in the tallest building in GdaÅ„sk, located within Olivia Business Center complex. You will be provided with benefits such as private medical healthcare with Luxmed, Multisport Card as well as private life insurance and work from home possibility. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Zespół HAYS Office Support specjalizuje się usługach cross-dywizyjnych i ukierunkowany... jest na poszukiwanie pracowników do działów administracji, kandydatów specjalizujących się w zagadnieniach HR, czy też osób do Call Centre/BPO.
W ramach specjalizacji HAYS Office Suport obsługiwane są następujące jednostki: obsługa biura / sekretariat (od stanowisk asystentów i młodszych specjalistów, po stanowiska HR Manager, Office Manager itp.), zasoby ludzkie (HR Direktor, HR Advisor, stanowiska specjalistyczne w działach HR) oraz Contact Cetle/BPO.
At HAYS Office Support our expert consultants provide exceptional cross-divisional service to candidates and clients alike by placing candidates across all levels of administrative, HR and Call Centre/BPO roles. Within this specialism we operate 3 units: Office Support/Secretarial (from office junior and data entry roles up to administration manager, office manager and project management positions), Human Resources (HR Manager and Director roles as well as HR Advisor , Generalist and Specialist jobs), Contact Centre/BPO (from Agent / Advisor level positions in inbound service & sales, inbound or outbound customer service representatives to centre team leader and team manager, as well as call centre trainer and operations director roles). Rozwiń