Opis stanowiska pracy
HR Director / Business Partner
NR REF.: 1094596
Our Client is a Fortune 150 company, global provider of technology products, services and solutions. They are expanding operations in Poland, and have an exciting opportunity for a high-energy, globally minded, collaborative and process oriented HR Director to join the team in Gdansk. This role will be responsible for coordination and management of HRBP activities, at the new EMEA Business Services location in Gdansk.
- Partner with Business Unit leaders to understand business strategy, issues, and organizational dynamics. Implement focused, results-oriented human resources strategies that drive business success.
- With local leaders as well as their managers outside of Poland, employee relations, talent management and development, policies and procedures, compensation and performance metrics, talent acquisition, change management initiatives and other programs that support the business in achieving its objectives.
- Advise client(s) on how to attract, develop, engage, and reward a global workforce to attain operating success.
- Consult as trusted HR advisor to the executive team, providing guidance on best practices, policies, and regulations to ensure compliance, employee engagement, workforce planning, talent development and succession planning, administration of HR programs and practices, and appropriate handling of all other HR-related issues
- Selects, manages, rewards and develops HR staff.
- Coordination of mobility to and from Poland as necessary.
- Provides leadership to managers, supervisors and/or professional staff
- Is accountable for the performance and results of multiple related unit
- Develops departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities
- Looks beyond existing methodologies and own discipline to define and resolve complex problems
- Develops plans and delivers results in fast-changing businesses and/or regulatory environments
- Provides input to functional or departmental strategy
- Manages large, potentially diverse teams of managers and/or senior professionals
Experience / Education
- Typically requires a minimum of 15 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 12 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience in multi-national organization
- Experience in building Shared Service Centre organization is a must
- International exposure, ability to work under tight deadlines in ambiguous environment.
- Experience in acting as HR Manager to organization of above 500 FTEs.
Multi-lingual candidate required, with C2 English skills (totally fluent).
Zespół HAYS Office Support specjalizuje się usługach cross-dywizyjnych i ukierunkowany... jest na poszukiwanie pracowników do działów administracji, kandydatów specjalizujących się w zagadnieniach HR, czy też osób do Call Centre/BPO.
W ramach specjalizacji HAYS Office Suport obsługiwane są następujące jednostki: obsługa biura / sekretariat (od stanowisk asystentów i młodszych specjalistów, po stanowiska HR Manager, Office Manager itp.), zasoby ludzkie (HR Direktor, HR Advisor, stanowiska specjalistyczne w działach HR) oraz Contact Cetle/BPO.
At HAYS Office Support our expert consultants provide exceptional cross-divisional service to candidates and clients alike by placing candidates across all levels of administrative, HR and Call Centre/BPO roles. Within this specialism we operate 3 units: Office Support/Secretarial (from office junior and data entry roles up to administration manager, office manager and project management positions), Human Resources (HR Manager and Director roles as well as HR Advisor , Generalist and Specialist jobs), Contact Centre/BPO (from Agent / Advisor level positions in inbound service & sales, inbound or outbound customer service representatives to centre team leader and team manager, as well as call centre trainer and operations director roles). Rozwiń