Opis stanowiska pracy
Our Client is the worldwide leader in IT, networking, and cybersecurity solutions. The company helps companies of all sizes transform how people connect, communicate, and collaborate.
It is a multinational corporation technology company with more than 71.000 employees worldwide.
It is the largest company in the world which designs, manufactures and sells networking equipment.
Currently, for our Client, we are looking for a Candidate to join the Cracow team as an High Touch Operations Manager!
• Maintaining a good relationship with the client during the course of the problem resolution process through the effective use of email, telephone, video conferencing and other collaboration methods,
• Being a single POC for clients regarding questions/escalations/information, coordinating communication between internal and external stakeholders,
• Incident Management: coordination of the resolution, identifying appropriate parties to address various queries, managing business communication with the client,
• Monitoring progress of open incidents, with proactive attitude to avoid possible escalations,
• Ensuring timely follow-ups and swift closure of critical problems,
• Participation in onsite meetings with the client (abroad travels required, around 4-6 times per year),
• Carrying out reporting, SLA calculations and trending analysis: preparing weekly/monthly/quarterly reports (Excel and Power Point format) and presenting results to internal/external stakeholders,
• Hosting numerous meetings with internal and external audience (via Webex, Tele Presence, phone),
• Regularly interacts with company’s clients and internal teams in a coordinated fashion to ensure problem resolution (engineers/sales/logistics etc.).
We are looking to meet Candidates who:
• Have experience in a support environment (3-5 + years),
• Have fluent English,
• Independently coordinates and executes tasks, questions ways of working and suggests improvements, initiative taker and has the ability to work outside of process
• Have uses general technical understanding to work with support teams to create a recommended solution and to understand the business impact,
• Have solid understanding of business processes and requirements in a support environment and in the customer’s organisation.
Good to have: ITIL v3 Foundation/proven experience in working with ITIL terminology
Our Client offers:
- Employment-based on a B2B contract via Devire - 7 000 - 9 000 pln/monthly,
- Long-term employment,
- Opportunity to work in a multinational corporate environment,
- The great working atmosphere,
- Working in Global Customer Experience Center that deliver the best customer experience .
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń