Opis stanowiska pracy
Interesting and challanging role with future developemnt perspectives in very stable and dynamic Capital Group operating globally.
Our client is an International Capital Group and a leader within the sector that they operates in Europe & Globally. As a result of growth within their organization, we are currently looking for an experienced candidate for the position of Head of Finance .The candidate will act as a business partner to the Executive Board of the Capital Group and will be responsible for good integration within management team, enhancement of controlling focusing on evolutionary development of performance improvement and driving optimization across the company.
- Good integration with the company and the management team
- Enhancement of controlling focusing on evolutionary development of performance improvement and driving optimization across the company (Integration of ERP system)
- Implement positive change initiatives impacting finance but also the entire value chain of the company (Data Flow/ Reporting Integration )
- Translate long-term business plan into yearly/monthly financial plan/budget - including detailed P&L, balance sheet and cash flow
- Lead the forecasting and planning process
- Ensure that performance measurement meets expected standard
- Ensure proper control of company, through business reviews, business process reviews, margin analyses and cash flow (Profit margin increase)
- Maintain financial systems, organization practices to ensure that financial reporting meets the needs of management and regulatory agencies (statutory, tax)
- Be responsible for providing reliable and timely financial reporting in accordance with corporate financial procedures (monthly and full quarterly report including balance sheet, P&L, cash-flow)
- Support the Chief Accountant and monitor the entire accounting process including general ledger, accounts payables, accounts receivables, inventory, fixed assets and cash management
- Introduce, monitor and analyze a system of key performance indicators to ensure that the proper value drivers are measured regularly across the whole organization
- Be responsible for ensuring that tax, treasury, and risk management related factors are considered for all business decisions(work efficiently with auditors and tax advisors)
- Working capital/capex/cash management
- Ensure that business practices and policies across the whole organization support efficient asset management and optimizes cash management
- Structure/optimize/manage company financing, including CAPEX and working capital financing
- Manage effective relationships with local financing banks
- Ensure that the reporting and planning processes are aligned with the requirements of the financing package
- At least 6+ years of experience in a senior-level finance position for a major company or division of a large manufacturing/industrial corporation pointing at diverse financial and business exposure and experience
- Previous experience in automotive industry will be perceive as an added/value
- Strong track record and fluency in finance, accounting, budgeting, treasury and cost
- control principles.
- Track record of working for production companies and conglomerates.
- Experience in strategic planning coupled with ability to transform strategic plans into actionable tactical recommendations
- Experience of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Experience of reporting locally and in adherence to international and corporate rules and procedures
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
- Proven ability to deliver on expectations with high accuracy and reliability(Hands-on)
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization
- Strong business acumen with a track record of impacting bottom-line results and not only showing a financial management perspective.
- Fluent in Polish and English. Fluency in other language (German) would be an additional asset
- Challenging job with wide range of responsibilities
- Influence on key company decisions
- Support in implementation of new solutions
- Career development opportunity
- Attractive remuneration + bonus + company car
Światowy lider doradztwa personalnego, posiadający 164 biura w 34 krajach na całym... świecie. Ponad 35 lat doświadczenia pozwoliło nam wypracować skuteczne metody pracy oraz długą listę usatysfakcjonowanych Firm oraz Kandydatów. Nasi konsultanci zawsze posiadają doświadczenie biznesowe wyniesione z obszarów dla których rekrutują, znają środowisko oraz mechanizmy rządzące rynkiem. Połączenie wyspecjalizowanych konsultantów oraz globalnej bazy danych, sprawia, że działamy sprawnie i efektywnie, zawsze odpowiadając na potrzeby naszych Klientów. Rozwiń