Opis stanowiska pracy
Are you ready to champion outstanding customer service, Amazon style?
Are you up for creating solutions and solving tomorrow’s problems today?
Then we have an opportunity just for you!
You will be managing aspects of output in your area: people management, metrics, productivity targets, and process improvements. The extent of your duties will include:
- Maintain health and safety standards within your area and promote a positive health and safety culture on site.
- Lead, manage and mentor a large and diverse team of associates in a specified department within a very fast-paced and high-volume environment. Take responsibility for all HR related activities within the team, including Employee Relations and Time Recording activities.
- The result is a learning environment that’s quite unlike any other. During the course of your graduate programme, you’ll have the chance to work alongside experienced leaders, giving you a unique insight into our business and the skills you need to excel within it.
- We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
- You will be able demonstrate strong leadership ability and excellent communications skills across all levels within a diverse culture.
- You will be results driven with analytical capability, with the ability to innovate and simplify current process and practices.
- You should have strong decision making skills, that use sound reasoning and when required use consultation to achieve consensus.
- You will be willing to work to flexible schedules / shifts (including nights) and commit the time required to get the job done.
- You will be willing to relocate
- We are looking for forward-thinkers who take a continuously proactive approach and create a culture of creativity within the workplace.
- A recent bachelors or masters degree, ideally in Logistics, Business, Management, Operations - or any Engineering discipline (Graduation date 2018 or 2019)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
All offers are conditional on references and a successful background screening check. This check will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy and procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.
Amazon is a company of builders. A philosophy of ownership carries through everything we do... — from the proprietary technologies we create to the new businesses we launch and grow. You’ll find it in every team across our company; from providing Earth’s biggest selection of products to developing ground-breaking software and devices that change entire industries, Amazon embraces invention and progressive thinking. Amazon is continually evolving; it’s a place where motivated employees thrive, and ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results. It’s as simple as this: we pioneer.
With every order made and parcel delivered, customer demand at Amazon is growing. And to meet this demand, and keep our world-class service running smoothly, we're growing our Operations team across Europe. Delivering hundreds of thousands of products to hundreds of countries worldwide, our Operations teams possess a wide range of skills and experience and this includes business analysts in all functions. Rozwiń