Global Purchasing Manager
Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
Role DescriptionYou will be responsible to develop and drive a business road map for the packaging categories that will deliver benefits on cost reduction, top line growth, brand equity and sustainability.
Responsibilities- Support and re design the World wide strategy delivering full cost of ownership reduction, business development agenda while developing strategic initiatives with the key suppliers.
- Support strategic projects on your category and design the next 3 years road map.
- Drive the Strategic Resource Cycles agenda across different divisions, while assessing all business requirements
- Leverage synergies through division’s consolidation and roll out best practices
- You will have 1 direct report.
Short term objective will be:
- Develop the new Strategic Resources Cycles model related to the packaging category
- Refresh and Deliver the category strategy
Long term objectives:
- Leverage all divisions capabilities toward a clear road map
- Align long term category capabilities
- Be accountable for key suppliers relationships
Requirements- Business school graduate, with a Purchasing specialty.
- 10+ years of experience
- Proven manager; capable of coaching and developing a team.
- Change agent: Capable of making an impact / change - not being satisfied with the status quo, lead by example after setting stretching goals within the organization.
- Ability to effectively communicate/influence/manage change.
- Fluent in English
- Ability to travel
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Joost Spape.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Medycyna / Służba zdrowia