Opis stanowiska pracy
Global Product Owner HRIS
NR REF.: 1151285
Global Product Owner HRIS
#CORPORATE #ASSISTANT #KATOWICE
Our client, The Ammega Group was founded in 2018 as a result of merging the conveyor industry Ammeraal Beltech conveyor business with Megadyne’s power transmission and fluid power business. You might not even know, however probably you are able to see their products in many aspects of everyday life, like at the airports, food production, logistics centers, shop floors, and even in your gym or local supermarket. Their main production is directed to conveyor belts, power transmission belts and hydraulic hoses which we use every day.
For Ammega I am currently looking for an Global Product Owner HRIS who will join a new Business Service Centre in KATOWICE.
- Implementing the HR Information system worldwide ensuring data quality, mastering adaption and aligning with business needs
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of the HR processes in the system
- Develop appropriate detailed specifications for the processes/modules so they are clearly understood by the stakeholders and vendor
- Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards deliverable commitments
- GDPR compliance concerning reports and handling, as well as deletion of data
- Automating the processes between Payroll and the HR System
- Establishing, improving and rolling out Service Cloud / ticketing system and operating model
- Creating the conditions for successful organizational change coming from the implementation
- Managing vendor relations jointly with ICT and Procurement
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant field (HR, information systems or business)
- 5+ years experience as a Product Owner HRIS or similar role
- Experience with Oracle and with HR information systems
- Experience in and knowledge of HR processes
- Good knowledge of GDPR
- Excellent in communication skills and culture understanding
- Fluent in English
- Experienced in leading and delivering projects
- Excellent computer skills incl. MS Office
- Willingness to travel occasionally
a challenging and exciting career in an international environment. You will have an access to private medical insurance and life insurance. This position will offer you great growth and development opportunities. What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Zespół HAYS Office Support specjalizuje się usługach cross-dywizyjnych i ukierunkowany... jest na poszukiwanie pracowników do działów administracji, kandydatów specjalizujących się w zagadnieniach HR, czy też osób do Call Centre/BPO.
W ramach specjalizacji HAYS Office Suport obsługiwane są następujące jednostki: obsługa biura / sekretariat (od stanowisk asystentów i młodszych specjalistów, po stanowiska HR Manager, Office Manager itp.), zasoby ludzkie (HR Direktor, HR Advisor, stanowiska specjalistyczne w działach HR) oraz Contact Cetle/BPO.
At HAYS Office Support our expert consultants provide exceptional cross-divisional service to candidates and clients alike by placing candidates across all levels of administrative, HR and Call Centre/BPO roles. Within this specialism we operate 3 units: Office Support/Secretarial (from office junior and data entry roles up to administration manager, office manager and project management positions), Human Resources (HR Manager and Director roles as well as HR Advisor , Generalist and Specialist jobs), Contact Centre/BPO (from Agent / Advisor level positions in inbound service & sales, inbound or outbound customer service representatives to centre team leader and team manager, as well as call centre trainer and operations director roles). Rozwiń