Opis stanowiska pracy
For our Client – an international automotive company, we are looking for Global Commodity Buyer
- You will develop & implement European strategies for assigned commodities within the direct spend area of Steel, Stampings and Tubing (SST), and this in agreement with the Puchasing Commodity Manager.
- You will identify, negotiate and manage your suppliers with consideration for the requirements of your internal customers across the different European sites.
- You will drive and implement recommendations enabling continuous improvement and cost reduction opportunities.
- You will do a main contribution to the overall SST EU Cost Reductions which are part of SST Team’s Goals & Objectives.
- You will drive and support VA /VE projects, in collaboration with Engineering colleagues, in order to reduce costs and / or improve technical performance of your commodities.
- You will make nomination decisions for new business, related to your commodities, in agreement with the GSCM SST Manager.
- You will support EU plants whenever any of your suppliers is causing delivery problems
- You will maintain & provide data required to track & report team contribution to company results
- You will report directly to the report(s) to Purchasing Commodity Manager
- You have a university degree in economics or engineering or equivalent experience
- You have several years of relevant working experience, preferably within the purchasing area in a multi-site environment
- Additional experience in a manufacturing environment is an asset as well.
- You are familiar with European contract negotiation
- You are fluent in English. Spoken or written knowledge of other languages - German in particular – is an advantage.
- You have excellent negotiation skills and are able to communicate on all levels in the organization
- You are capable to initiate, lead and follow up on team activities
- You are analytical and a good time manager
- You are willing to travel up to 20 %
- You are stress resistant and able to prioritize
- You have the ability to use SAP
- Attractive salary
- Opportunity of professional development
- International exposure and interaction with other teams
- Benefit package
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń