Opis stanowiska pracy
The Alteryx Consultant will work closely with Centre for Enablement Manager and Head of Automation, as well as other key stakeholders across the organisation, to ensure alignment with company vision, business goals and a continuous improvement agenda.
Global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management.
Location: Katowice, Warszawa but ability to work 100% remotely.
- Line reporting to the Automation Centre for Enablement Manager, working closely with Automation Centre of Excellence, Operational Excellence, Lines-of-Business and key partners
- Ensure critical 'data automation' benefits are delivered, in accordance with expectations and aligned to Group standards.
- Champion and evangelise Automation Centre for Enablement concept, democratising use of Alteryx technology, decentralising Alteryx adoption and enabling Alteryx self-sufficiency
- Attend opportunity assessment, process analysis and solution design workshops, to stimulate ideas, showcase potential, prototype solutions and demonstrate value.
- Cooperate in establishment of effective DevOps processes and procedures, applying incremental change, through iterative lifecycles, using integrated toolchains and supporting metrics
- Participate in daily scrums, sprint planning, sprint reviews, retrospective meetings, solution demo's & proof-of-concepts, where operating as a key member of a Lean Agile product team.
- Identify and track Alteryx automation opportunities and benefits realisation, to assist Operational Excellence teams, such as delivering cost-reduction, cost-avoidance, increased revenue, reduced cycle time, increased throughput, reduced re-work, reduced complexity, increased scalability, increased customer satisfaction and reduced regulatory non-compliance risk,
- Assist with and/or develop high-value global solutions for global operations and local solutions for local operations, where Alteryx adoption is inhibited or delayed, where a viable option or alternative.
- Create and maintain reusable assets, shared documentation, internal online content and stream recordings, that help facilitate global adoption with consistent quality and predictable outcomes, e.g. Alteryx macros, solution patterns, solution templates, guardrails, guidelines, hints & tips, etc.
- Work with Alteryx and preferred partners to best utilise investment and resources, as well as determining key roadmap items for short, medium and long-term needs.
- Be willing to learn, prove and drive supplementary technology, that further enables self-sufficient value realisation within line-of-business.
- Identify and remove impediments, flag up dependencies and constraints and test assumptions, to ensure time to value is reduced and business risk managed.
- Capture resistances, dependencies and blockers for business change activities, with an appropriate use of escalation, if unable to manage a resolution within the team
- Highlight where decisions needed if benefits are at risk, don't be afraid to propose 'stopping' if required if right business decision, challenge status 'quo'.
- Experience in Alteryx Designer and Server
- Knowledge of database types and architectures, with competency in developing SQL
- Understanding of data structures and data models, as well as key data processing concepts
- Knowledge of Excel features and functions and ability to translate to Alteryx flows
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholder types to elicit & document architecture requirements
- Identify & connect underlying data sources, systems and transformation logic/rules
- Create and execute workflows for data integration and analytical requirements
- Schedule and monitor workflows using the enterprise-class Alteryx Server capability provided
- Hands on Alteryx experience in creating complex workflows and developing macros and apps
- Expertise in working with multiple data source types, incl. flat files, databases, Excel, XML.
- Use of Alteryx to support data visualization, data analytics and data management
- Familiarity with the Alteryx product portfolio, published roadmap and partner products (& maturity)
- Ideally Admin experience in Alteryx, with experience of installation, upgrade and housekeeping
- Good Data Analysis skills in identify different trends, patterns and other data issues within dataset
- Knowledge in visualization tools like Microsoft Power BI a benefit
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Azure and experience of AWS a benefit
Working at Group offers:
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
- Free language courses
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Opportunity to work on charity projects
Światowy lider doradztwa personalnego, posiadający 164 biura w 34 krajach na całym... świecie. Ponad 35 lat doświadczenia pozwoliło nam wypracować skuteczne metody pracy oraz długą listę usatysfakcjonowanych Firm oraz Kandydatów. Nasi konsultanci zawsze posiadają doświadczenie biznesowe wyniesione z obszarów dla których rekrutują, znają środowisko oraz mechanizmy rządzące rynkiem. Połączenie wyspecjalizowanych konsultantów oraz globalnej bazy danych, sprawia, że działamy sprawnie i efektywnie, zawsze odpowiadając na potrzeby naszych Klientów. Rozwiń