Opis stanowiska pracy
Global Account Coordinator
NR REF.: 1132752
For our Client, well known and multinational brand, we are currently looking for Global Account Coordinator
In this position you will be responsible for providing service delivery analysis and support and post-sales operational support to FG500 and non-FG500 accounts, in the areas of contract launch and central coordination in relation to service delivery. Key Responsibilities:
• Take full ownership of global communications medium (SharePoint - GEMSTAR) with the ability of taking ownership of query resolution, problem solving, management information delivery, analysis and administration.
• Work closely with the internal teams (Op Cos and Account managers) to proactively understand key drivers within the allocated accounts and developing strong business relationships where appropriate.
• Coordinate service delivery and operational activities on behalf of the leading account team across the EMEA countries and regions for accounts after contract has been signed.
• To encourage and maximize the deployment of existing international agreements and launch new international contracts.
• Monitor all queries coming in from the operating companies and internal depts. ensuring they are resolved promptly through effective issue log management.
• Creating and standardizing processes and procedures to assist the operating companies in order to improve consistent global communication.
• For some International or Global customers be responsible for the overall end to end account coordination at a European level. This will entail service delivery activities and any other activity necessary to support the customer and the leading operating company Requirements:
• 3 - 5 years’ experience in a service delivery support/customer support role
• Advanced MS Office skills, particularly Excel.
• Exposure to Web Applications (SHAREPOINT) - Company Intranet/Extranet
• Evidence of coordinating activities for a large team.
• Detail driven with a passion for accuracy
• Impeccable communication skills
• Fluency in English
• Ability to work within a global / regional team environment as well as independently What we offer:
If you are interested, don't hesitate to send your CV
- Working for most trusted brand with irresistible appeal in the global market with a mission to providing excellence to improve quality of living
- Completely new office in Olivia Business Center
- Inspiring Office environment
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefit package
Zespół HAYS Office Support specjalizuje się usługach cross-dywizyjnych i ukierunkowany... jest na poszukiwanie pracowników do działów administracji, kandydatów specjalizujących się w zagadnieniach HR, czy też osób do Call Centre/BPO.
W ramach specjalizacji HAYS Office Suport obsługiwane są następujące jednostki: obsługa biura / sekretariat (od stanowisk asystentów i młodszych specjalistów, po stanowiska HR Manager, Office Manager itp.), zasoby ludzkie (HR Direktor, HR Advisor, stanowiska specjalistyczne w działach HR) oraz Contact Cetle/BPO.
At HAYS Office Support our expert consultants provide exceptional cross-divisional service to candidates and clients alike by placing candidates across all levels of administrative, HR and Call Centre/BPO roles. Within this specialism we operate 3 units: Office Support/Secretarial (from office junior and data entry roles up to administration manager, office manager and project management positions), Human Resources (HR Manager and Director roles as well as HR Advisor , Generalist and Specialist jobs), Contact Centre/BPO (from Agent / Advisor level positions in inbound service & sales, inbound or outbound customer service representatives to centre team leader and team manager, as well as call centre trainer and operations director roles). Rozwiń