Opis stanowiska pracy
Data Quality Framework for Business-to-Customer Marketing environment. RESPONSIBILITIES
Build vision and innovation roadmap capability for RTDF (Real Time Data Factory) on GCP, including AI/ML based data recovery, data poisoning etc
Build Deployment / technology roadmap aligned to roadmap
Work with the application development team to implement the data strategies, build data flows and develop conceptual data models.
Design solutions in DataProc, Dataflow, BigQuery, Cloud Composer/Airflow, DataFusion other ETL tools.
Design end to end scalable CI/CD architecture, automated production gatekeeping
Analyze data-related system integration challenges and propose appropriate solutions.
Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
The candidate must have experience using the following software/tools: SKILLS MUST
o Good handle on GCP cloud services: VMs, DataProc, Dataflow, BigQuery, DataFusion, Cloud Composer/Airflow, GKE, Flux, PubSub, CloudProc
o Experience with data processing tools & frameworks & language : Spark, Apache Beam
o Experience with stream-processing systems
o Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, etc.
o Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases
o Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools NICE TO HAVE
Cross location distributed deliveryCAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń