Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Information Technology organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyYour challenges
In this role as Software Engineer you will be challenged to strengthen the software engineering teams with brain- and man- power to ensure timely releasing of high quality products, systems and services to ensure the continued growth in an agile environment.
ResponsibilitiesYour responsibilities within this role you will be
• Responsible for the design of software on component or module level; understand and communicate consequences of your design on the architecture;
• Design software, on the basis of design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications;
• Finalize the design specifications, code and test the designed modules or components, so that the software in question will be reliable, efficient, easy to maintain, and user-friendly;
• Perform work in line with the product development resp. software engineering processes that have been agreed in the department;
RequirementsWe are looking for
• Higher vocational level (HBO) or university education in software development.
• more than 5 years of experience as software engineer.
• Flexible and open attitude, good communication skills in English and preferably Dutch language.
• Preferably affinity and experience with working in cross functional agile teams.
• Experience with HTTP/REST services and web development patterns.
• Back-end: .NET, C#, SQL Server.
• Dedication to unit testing, code reviews and other quality-oriented practices.
Other informationThe project will be for approximately 12 months with an option on extension. Preferred availability for 40 hours a week. Start date as soon as possible.
Heb je interesse en wil je meer weten over deze functie, reageer dan door op solliciteer te klikken en contact op te nemen met Steven Kruis
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Medycyna / Służba zdrowia