Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Brussel Belgium.
Very interesting client who is leading in human therapeutics company in the pharmaceutical industry. They are dedicated to improve people’s lives and develop products for this goal.
As QA/QP specialist you will be responsible for the daily oversight and guidance to the colleagues of the Production site to in regards with Quality Policies and Procedures. This role is for the period of one year, with the possibility of prospects for a permanent role.
- Disposition batches labeled and packaged at ABR
- Handle Non Conformances and CAPA’s mainly as initiator or QA-contact. Lead and assist in various investigations as needed
- Own, review and approve SOP’s
- Handle change control records mainly as assessor or as QA contact
- Participate in ABR projects and improvement efforts including product launch teams
- Partner with Production staff in performing risk analysis and the establishment of quality limits and requirements
- Perform GMP compliance checks in production
- Assist in development and delivery of GMP training activities for QA- and production staff
- EU Pharmacist degree (or equivalent) is required (e.g. BIG registered)
- QP qualified
- Years of experience in (bio)pharmaceutical production environment, in particular packaging and labeling
- 3+ years of related professional experience Relevant experience in dealing with Non Conformances and Change Control records
- Sound knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice and Good Distribution Practice
- Experience using SAP, but not imperative
- Customer oriented and service minded
- Experience with EBR System is considered as a plus
- Good problem solving skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Laura Hoekstra.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń