Opis stanowiska pracy
What duties will help you grow?
- Leading, managing and developing a team of Cash Application Clerks and monitoring the overall team performance efficiency and quality
- Being a client contact point for addressing status updates, agreeing on new initiatives, and troubleshooting escalation
- Initiating process optimization and standardization activities
- Being responsible for keeping the process documentation up to date and initiating any required updates. Proactively monitoring and seeking for improvement of team’s and process’ KPIs.
- Ensuring cash is applied accurately as well as clearing and reconciliations is performed in a correct and timely manner
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual training: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world-changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with a unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
What do you need to start?
- Previous experience in O2C area (Billing/Collections/Cash Application/Dispute Management)
- Fluent command of Polish and English
- Strong people management skills
- Multitasking, ability to organise own work and teamwork in compliance with the operational procedures, tight deadlines, KPI/Client’s reporting requirements and ad hoc priority tasks
WiPjobs focuses its business on qualified, professional and skill...
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Na czas nieokreślony
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Zasadnicze zawodowe
- Branża / kategoria:
- Praca Administracja biurowa, Praca Finanse, Praca Audyt / księgowość / kontrola skarbowa