Environment, Health, Safety and Sustainability Engineer
Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyThe company is globally active in Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Consumer Health Care. They employ over 128.000 professionals in 60 countries and they all have the same credo 'Caring for the world, one person at a time'. They embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-begin of billions of people.
This company makes, acquires and markets unique bio pharmaceutical medicines. They build on their own leading position in the development of monoclonal antibodies. Antibodies are substances that the body produces in response to bacteria, viruses or other foreign substances. The innovative products from the company on three major disease categories: cardiovascular, immunological disorders and cancer.
Role DescriptionThe EHS&S Department leads the implementation of the World Wide EHS&S, the ISO 14001 and the OHSAS18001 (to become ISO 45001) Management System standards.
Management of EHS&S is a core responsibility of the entire organization where they as EHS&S department support having a strong relationship with site- /departmental EHSS Representatives, management System Standards Owners/Subject Matter Experts and Site Management.
Responsibilities- Expert in EHS&S Risk Assessments (e.g. JSA’s, RI&E) and Emergency Management
- Strong knowledge about Occupational Hygiene subjects (e.g. noise, ergonomics, exposure to chemicals
- Lead and / or support the implementation of EHS&S Standards within your field of expertise
- Coach / lead teams of EHS&S Representatives and Standards Owners / SME’s
- Perform EHS&S assessments within projects and set up, lead and / or support EHS&S projects (for example waste reduction, use of chemical substances)
- Lead incident investigations
- Lead in- and external audits and inspections (for example ISO 14001-2015, J&J EHS&S Comprehensive Audits, governmental agencies)
- Conduct EHS&S related risk assessments like facility, ergonomic and chemical risk assessments
- Give EHS&S training on EHS&S related topics
- Present periodically to the Site Leadership Team
- Develop and/or improve EHS&S processes and practices
- EHS&S support to other (mainly offices) company locations within the Netherlands
Requirements- Bachelor or comparable level (chemical, mechanical, electrical)
- At least 7 years’ experience in the field or EHS&S (lab, R&D, chemical and/or biological environment)
- Additional course Safety Manager level 3 (“HVK”) and / or Industrial Hygiene (“AH”) or comparable
- Dutch and English in speaking and writing
- Experience with international Management System Standards like ISO14001, OHSAS18001
- Experience with Management of Change processes
Other informationYou are driven to search for practical EHS&S solutions which are compliant with local and national codes and J&J Standards. This with close interaction with others within the company. You are only satisfied when improvements are sustainable. You have a "can do" mentality and see improving the EHS&S performance as a collective responsibility. You focus only on short term fixes when really needed because you prefer to focus on long term solutions while you coach others to do the same.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Helene de Vries.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Medycyna / Służba zdrowia