Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food and FMCG organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
Role DescriptionAs a member in the Global Engineering organisation responsible to lead the engineering design team to define and shape our future proof, flexible and sustainable product packaging equipment.
The role is also responsible to define and shape of our global utilities assets to render them more sustainable and cost efficient.
Responsibilities- Source and coordinate with key OEM suppliers and the design team the development of innovative packaging solutions to be in line with future looking Packaging strategy
- Develop together with the OEMs New Packaging Machinery Technology solutions in response to the strategy and assessing the fit/impact with current operations.
- Defining performance standards and criteria for the optimal operating framework of the equipment
- Support packaging community in agreed innovation projects facilitating the development of agreed standardised solutions when new machinery is required in line with packing technology roadmap
- Driving the machinery convergence program within agreed technology platforms including maintaining a database of best practice machinery, suppliers and packing hall configurations. Additionally, identifying areas of synergy and leveraging best practice and scale.
- Development of aligned packaging integration with pack machinery specifications to ensure compliance with the Quality standards for product and pack
Generate capital estimate and feasibility studies, including timings, based on an understanding of conversion cost drivers and technologies including cost modelling of machine/material solutions
- Undertake technology supplier evaluations in support of defining the technology supply base including scouting for New Packaging technology which will provide competitive advantage and be in line with its Sustainability objectives
- Develop understanding of the machine / material interfaces, ensuring optimum solutions are delivered allowing flexibility in the supply chain network
- Be the link between the engineering design team and other functions in the organization to ensure a seamless introduction of consumer relevant and flexible packaging equipment solutions into the supply chain network
Requirements- 10+ Years in FMCG or related Industry
- Operated at senior project manager level
- Fulfilled a variety of engineering and supply chain projects with track record of delivery
- Project engineering / management experience
- Leadership skills in Engineering with ability to handle complex multi-site projects
- Carrying the responsibility for project successes and providing strong direction for the teams
- Excellent communication and co-ordination skills (both verbal and written).
- Flexibility to travel intra- and inter-continentally
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria: