Opis stanowiska pracy
EMEIA Executive Recruitment Coordinator
- Supports the executive recruiters through timely and accurate scheduling of interviews for Partners and Executive Directors candidates
- Daily liaison with internal and external stakeholders in cross-border locations and multiple time zones
- Ensures professional communication at all times in line with expectations of both EY and the executive candidates in process
- Escalates issues or delays from either candidate side or EY interviewers to the executive recruiter for appropriate action
- Provides accurate and complete candidate data to interviewers in advance, including CV, previous feedback, business case links, deal sheets and any test results etc.
- Supports the firm’s partner hiring governance requirements by ensuring candidate records are accurate, complete and that any missing information or mandatory stages are escalated to recruiters for action
- Supports related Executive Recruitment processes including reporting or invoice processing
Builds and maintains positive relationships with:
- The Executive Recruitment team
- EY Executive Assistants and other support staff connected to scheduling activities
- EY Interviewers
- Recruitment vendors providing candidates
GDN Poland employs professionals across three centers — Wroclaw (the largest), Warsaw and... Lodz. In Wroclaw our teams include Finance & Accounting, IT Services, Knowledge and People Shared Services. We provide services in 11 European languages: Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish and Polish.
As of today, GDN Poland is the only GDN entity in Europe. It provides high quality and value-added support to our customers who are EY member firms, working to agreed principles of exceptional client service.
Global Shared Services (GSS)
The GSS Finance & Accounting team provides high quality services to internal clients (EY member firms). Every day, the team works with EY offices across European countries, handling accounting for EY’s service lines and support functions. Within EY, its operations align with global professional standards for customer service. Our people have excellent language skills and substantive knowledge of accounting. In your role, you will be responsible for accounting processes that include accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, dunning (credit collections), billing, and time and expenses. As part of our finance organization, you’ll not only learn how finance resources are used and managed, but also how to analyze revenue and expenses.
GSS People Shared Services delivers consistent, high quality and operationally efficient HR administration and support services, which include recruitment support, onboarding, workforce administration, learning administration, performance management system support and reporting. As a member of GSS People Shared Services, you will provide a wide range of HR support services. These services are supported by standardized, global processes enabling the customers’ HR and L&D teams, and the client-serving teams in EMEIA, to focus more on the business’s strategic agenda.
IT Services is part of the global organization that works with our internal clients, to provide IT support and solution to client teams, internal support functions and global projects and programs. Over the next few years, GDN Poland will increase the number of IT professionals in its center who will develop and support EY’s business and internal applications. They include IT project managers, business analysts, software architects, infrastructure engineers. As part of the IT Services team, you will help maintain and enhance EY’s IT infrastructure and will work for our internal clients across the globe. You will work with EY locations, supporting our service lines and key business processes or as part of dedicated IT teams handling cross-organizational initiatives and transformational projects.
Global Talent Hub (GTH)
In GTH Knowledge, you will work with a global team of professionals helping EY employees understand their clients’ business environments, win work and deepen relationships. The team comprises knowledge management advisors, researchers, analysts, learning professionals, content managers, writers, collaboration consultants, measurement professionals, project managers and more.
Global Compliance Reporting is part of GTH Tax. It helps country practices streamline and manage large engagements for their clients. You’ll learn about global tax regulations and play an important role in helping your clients file timely and accurate returns. Rozwiń