Director Transportation and Logistics | Food multinational | 10+ years of experience | Salary indica
Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyBig multinational company operating in the food & beverages market.
Great opportunity with lots of responsibilities, looking for someone with work experience in a complex multi-modal environment.
Interested? Do not hesitate and contact me by replying to this vacancy or call me via +31 (0)20 658 98 00.
Role Description- The Transport & Logistics Director is responsible for all of the business’s transportation & (warehouse) logistics activities. Next to that you will keep an eye on performance metrics and budget.
- Operations execution, strategy & execution leadership.
- Important to this role are the Business budget & resource management, supply chain interface and customer relationship.
- Sourcing compliance, activity monitoring & measurement
- Important to know: This position will work in partnership with Supply Chain (Planning), Customer Service, Order Management and Operations.
Responsibilities- Performance management: Transport & Logistics budget deliverables for the region with several key KPI's. Creation of the budget together with Finance. Achieving logistics and transportation targets for large business withing the Supply Chain.
- Strategy/Planning: Development and implementation of transportation & logistics long term vision.
- Relationship Management: Stakeholder relationships within the business. Sr. leadership to manage complex transportation/logistics matters.
- Resource, budget and project management: Accountable for the succession planning, performance management and talent development.
Requirements- 10+ years of experience in Logistics and Transportation. (Positions as: Sr. Distribution Manager, Logistics & Transport Manager, Transport Director, Global Logistics Director etc.)
- Degree in Supply Chain, Business, or similar
- Leadership experience -> leading a virtual team / remote team
- Good leader and clear in communication
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Thijs Claassen.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria: