Digital Marketing Operations Manager (medior) / 6 months project
Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyOne of the biggest food companies in the world.
Role DescriptionAs Digital Marketing Operations manager, you are responsible for the implementation of our new digital ecosystem and leading existing digital projects across our relevant markets. You are the operational “connecter” between the regional teams, the digital team, the global digital team and our external partners. As an experienced digital project manager, you advise, lead and guide the teams through the development of our new digital ecosystem. Additionally, you will oversee other digital marketing projects. You work together with the Digital Marketing Manager.
Responsibilities• Coordinate the full implementation of the new Global Technical Backbone across all our relevant markets with all stakeholders
• Research and optimize the designs and UX for the website
• Work with our Consumer Value Journey Manager on the creation, localization and implementation of digital and static content
• Integrate the various elements of the digital ecosystem with our existing content programs
• Create and optimize the WOW for content creation and delivery across all consumer touchpoints in the FTB
• Manage technical/operations part of our ongoing digital marketing activities
Requirements• Minimum of 2 years in digital project management
• Strong Stakeholder management
• Strong analytical skills and performance driven mindset
• Strong collaboration, communication and influencing skills
• Flexibility on roles and responsibilities
• CMS experience, preferably with Adobe Marketing Solutions
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Vincent van Straten.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Marketing / PR / Social Media