Opis stanowiska pracy
Customer is a venture production studio building decentralized applications and various developer and end-user tools for blockchain ecosystems, primarily focused on Ethereum. The Customer "hub" coordinates, incubates, accelerates and spawns "spoke" ventures through development, resource sharing, acquisitions, investments and the formation of joint ventures. These spokes benefit from foundational components built by Customer that enable new services and business models to be built on the blockchain.
- Implementation of new infrastructure
- Assistance with deployment automation (Jenkins or similar).
- Recipes development and maintenance (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, or similar).
- Infrastructure monitoring - dealing with space and performance;
- Security monitoring and administration
- Provisioning (VM, etc.)
- Backup strategy implementation.
- Proprietary software set up and configuration.
- User and Application accounts management
Technical Skills Required:
- 7+ years experience in Systems Engineering/DevOps role on Linux/Unix Systems
- Experience with microservices architecture orchestrated with Kubernetes
- Experience with Kubernetes & docker
- Expertise with configuring and running a CI/CD platform such as Jenkins, GitLab-CI or Travis
- Expertise with a cloud environments (Azure)
- Ability to lead a team of devops, define a vision and actionate it
- Experience with scaling secure infrastructures with no Single Point of Failure
- Experience with infrastructure automation such as Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Cloudformation, ARM
- Understanding of the Twelve Factors & GitOps
Soft skills required:
NICE TO HAVE
- Good communication skills;
- High level of ownership;
- Fair and transparent reporting level;
- Readiness to operating across multiple global locations with accommodate various cultures and practices;
- English - not lower than upper-intermediate.
- Skills in all types of cloud (AWS, Google Cloud)
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń